iProov is a world leader in spoof-resistant, biometric facial authentication technology. Its technology is used by banks, governments, healthcare and travel providers around the world to enable secure, effortless customer onboarding and authentication. This process ensures that new and returning users are genuine and can be trusted.
iProov has a head office in London Waterloo and is rapidly growing its business and teams with recently opened offices in Washington (US), and Singapore.
iProov is seeking a highly motivated individual to join a very busy team as Assistant Accountant. The successful candidate will report to the Financial Controller and will work closely with the CFO at times. The successful candidate must have experience in Revenue calculations including deferred and accrued income for SaaS companies and preferably payroll exposure.
Key Requirements of the Role
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with the Junior Accountant in processing of all aspects of transactional finance.
- Responsible for full Sales ledger duties including raising sales invoices, sending balance statements and credit control.
- Responsible for developing and updating a revenue recognition file.
- Working on month end accounts reconciliations including VAT, deferred income, accrued Income, Intercompany and other control accounts.
- Involvement in payment runs, Purchase order processing and expense claims processing.
- Production of accounts for Singapore, US and Netherland entities.
- Responsible for processing Payroll (USA, Canada and Singapore) and assist in preparation of the UK payroll.
- Assist in US tax submissions.
- Preparing and reporting on Pension submissions.
- P11d submission.
- Liaise with Junior accountant on VAT preparation and submission.
- Management of inter-company arrangements and accounting.
- Involvement in the Annual statutory account and associated tax filings, liaising with the Company’s external statutory accounting firm.
- CIMA or ACCA part-qualified (although experience will also be considered for the right person)
- Sound experience working in a similar position.
- Good communication and attention to details.
- Good IT skills (financial software, databases and spreadsheets).
- Experience working in a growth/scaling environment.
- Have an eye for continuous improvement.
iProov is offering a competitive salary of up to £35,000 which will be dependant on qualifications and experience.
iProov is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, age, disability, gender, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, religion or belief, sexual orientation or veteran status.