iProov is growing and we’re looking for a Channel Manager to join us in Colombia. In this role, you will report directly to the VP, Sales (LATAM) and play a key role in the development and growth of iProov’s ecosystem in LATAM.
As iProov’s Channel Manager, you’ll expand our channel initiative in Colombia and the wider LATAM market; building and overseeing the development and management of both existing and new strategic partners. You’ll set a strategy to grow the iProov ecosystem, identifying, recruiting, and enabling partners. You will work cross-functionally to drive your partner’s success. Establishing priorities and successfully executing multiple projects with ease to deliver both partner experience excellence and against target expectations.
Don’t check all the boxes? Apply anyway! We are focused on hiring the right people, not the “right” resume.
- Help to identify, recruit, close and grow partners across Colombia and the wider LATAM region
- Develop a business plan on how to grow the region to achieve the Partner’s sales targets, including specific goals on channel recruitment
- Highly knowledgeable about the region and the business metrics of relevant markets
- Have a technical understanding of iProov products and can present to Partners and customers with ease
- Understand the Partner’s businesses, their products, and their metrics.
- Manage MDF (marketing development funds) for the region and distribute to partners in order to support iProov growth objectives
- Manage and support customer opportunities when appropriate
- Perform a region gap analysis to identify which Partners to recruit
- Consistently deliver new revenue and meet established bookings quotas by selling with and through partners.
- Develop and execute a detailed territory plan to maximize both partner-focused and direct sales opportunities.
- Actively engage with existing & new partners to enhance awareness about iProov.
- Educate and mobilize internal teams to promote partner sales objectives.
- Work with marketing to implement successful demand generation campaigns with and through partners.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships at the executive level with partners.
- Work with compliance & legal to develop and execute partner agreements.
What We Need From You
- Preferred fluency in English and Spanish (bilingual is a minimum for this position)
- Indirect sales experience in SaaS & Enterprise ecosystems in a multi-country region and establishing relationships with customers across various industries, SIs, etc.
- Understanding of software SDK sales in an indirect environment
- Knowledge to recognize and grow joint value propositions and use cases.
- Contract negotiation experience.
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales goals.
- History of successfully selling SaaS solutions.
- Successful record of managing partnerships and interacting with senior executives.
- Ability to travel when the timing is appropriate and safe.
- We are looking for an exceptional individual who understands how to navigate a growing channel business and how to build a region.
- Saas Contract experience
- Existing Biometrics Experience
- Able to provide feedback to technical / science teams to improve the solution
- Demonstrate evidence of having done product prioritisation and creating product artefacts
- Demonstration of having worked with launch teams (Marketing or taking a new product to market)
- Channel enablement in technical area working with code developers and solution providers
- Remote Working Position
- Competitive reward package
- Shares Options
- Local standard Annual Leave, plus Public Holidays
- Award Winning L&D Platform (Allocated personal training budgets for each employee)
- Free access to WeWork and their discounts and free online well-being sessions
- Access to any global WeWork office, their discounts/offers and free online well-being sessions