iProov has continued to scale rapidly this year and is looking for a Compliance Manager to join our friendly, high performing & collaborative team, you’ll report into our Head of Compliance and work closely with colleagues across iProov.
As Compliance Manager you’ll provide compliance and regulatory advice implementing the compliance vision, model and principles across all of iProov. In addition, you will ensure all compliance needs are met through clear internal & external policies and metrics are defined around standard and regulatory requirements to support the organisational strategy throughout a period of sustained growth. You will work across the business to guide the compliance process and reporting, and define processes and standards to ensure that compliance obligations are adhered to. Initially, the primary function will be to baseline compliance requirements and implement the necessary processes and procedures to build out the compliance function within the business.
Compliance, Risk and Legal are essential areas to our business, and via a business partnering and collaborative approach, makes sure our operating model teams are equipped to deliver better outcomes, faster, and in line with regulatory and conduct risk expectations.
We have a culture of creativity. We approach our work passionately, improve constantly and celebrate our wins at every turn. We are an inclusive workplace and our employees are comfortable bringing their authentic, whole selves to work. Everyone is welcome. Be you.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Create and maintain Information Security and compliance documentation, policies and procedures
- Assist the Head of Compliance with Internal Information security audits and data protection audits
- Maintain the corrective actions register, asset & risk register
- Maintain information security certifications: ISO 27001, SOC-2, eIDAS, eID
- Assist Head of Compliance in attaining new certifications as and when required
- Manage two compliance officers, one GDPR specialist and another Information security specialist
- Assist with sales Compliance and information security queries, which also includes security questionnaires
- Ensure internal Information security training is completed by all company employees
- Sending phishing simulations and create phishing awareness campaigns
- Keep ISMS and Vanta up-to-date
- Maintain audit evidence
- Work closely with the Technical and Sales teams to ensure that security and compliance documentation are up-to-date
- Lead on providing specialist regulatory and compliance advice and promote a compliance culture throughout the business
- Work with the Head of Compliance to ensure that DSARs and Opt outs are responded to in a timely manner
- Design and implement an appropriate compliance process. Maturing that process through continuous improvement, whilst building out the compliance team
- Where required, lead on conducting allocated compliance monitoring and engage with business managers to discuss findings, recommendations and changes
- Develop and implement a framework to ensure that all compliance policies and procedures are reviewed and compliant with applicable external standards. Lead on monitoring the operational impacts of the changing regulatory landscape through reviewing and interpreting consultation papers, policy statements and other publications. Determine impacted business areas and ensure appropriate gap analysis is carried out for timely and compliant implementation of requirements.
We’d like to hear from you if you identify with any the following:
- Experience implementing relevant regulatory frameworks, including (but not limited to) SOC2, eIDAS, ISO 27001 requirements and other in-scope regulators
- Extensive knowledge of UK GDPR, EU GDPR and DPA2018
- Extensive knowledge, and practical experience in applying relevant regulatory rules, guidance and handbooks in a practical context
- Direct experience of identification, management, monitoring and reporting of risks either in project or business as usual environment
- Ability to carry out multiple tasks simultaneously, prioritise effectively and use analytical skills to assist in drawing conclusions from complex data
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, including influencing, educating and reporting to Senior Management
- Strong research qualities, acting as a role model to the team and other colleagues
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work calmly under pressure and deliver to tight deadlines
While we think the above experience could be important, we’re keen to hear from people that believe they have valuable experience to bring to the role. If you identify with the team and mission, but not all of our requirements, then please still apply.
This means we’re excited to hear from people with a range of skills, experiences and ideas. We don’t expect you to tick all the boxes, but would love to hear what makes you great for this role.
- Competitive reward package
- Shares incentive scheme
- 25 days Annual Leave, plus 8 Bank Holidays
- Vitality Health insurance (Gym memberships, Health Screening and Discounts)
- Life Assurance
- Award winning L&D platform to continue your development with personal allocated training budgets
- A true flexible and hybrid approach to working
- Free Barista Coffee/Tea, biscuits and fruit in the office
- Access to any global WeWork office, their discounts, offers and online well-being sessions