iProov is a world leader in spoof-resistant, biometric facial authentication technology. Its technology is used by banks, governments, healthcare, and travel providers around the world to enable secure, effortless customer onboarding and authentication. This process ensures that new and returning users are genuine and can be trusted.
iProov is seeking a highly motivated individual to join a very busy team. Managing compliance for a globally growing company, you will make a great impact by supporting the Head of Operations and Compliance, whom you will report to.
Key Requirements of the Role
- Maintain and augment iProov’s ISO27001 registration processes and controls.
- Develop processes and systems to provide ubiquitous support to a range of international standards, SOC2/2, IRAP, eIDAS and other compliance initiatives.
- Ensure GDPR and related amendments and processes relating to Brexit legislation are produced, briefed, and followed.
- Continually review and develop processes and procedures to encourage continuous improvement.
- Prepare and partake in audits of our systems and processes with customer appointed auditors.
- Manage internal compliance audits.
- Assess data security risks and provide timely updates.
- Advise the Head of Operations and Compliance of new risks and develop new controls to address and improve performance.
- Respond to requests from the business and Revenue for support of compliance enquiries.
- Develop/deliver training to employees describing legislation and its relevance within effective operations.
- Review contracts and compliance obligations for our global offices, adding requirements of new clients and territories, as necessary.
- Detailed experience of managing compliance in a large commercial company or within the public sector
- Methodical in approach
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Enthusiastic, pro-active and able to multi-task
- Comfortable with coaching others
- Tenacious and resilient, not easily phased by setbacks and comfortable in high pressure situations
iProov is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, age, disability, gender, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, religion or belief, sexual orientation or veteran status.