iProov is the world leader in face biometric verification. We establish trust in remote users and deliver effortless, customer centric, device independent authentication tied to trusted ID credentials. We are on a mission to make the Internet a safer place for businesses and consumers.
Our unique facial biometric technology allows banks, governments, healthcare and travel providers to verify customer identity online and provide simple access to secure services. In 2020 we were recognised as a Gartner Cool Vendor and as the 5th fastest growing technology company in the UK by Deloitte. We work with leading customers & partners across a number of industry sectors worldwide – organisations using our technology include the US Department of Homeland Security, the UK Home Office, the NHS, Eurostar, the Australian government, the Singapore government, ING and many more.
Our flagship Genuine Presence Assurance technology continues to solidify its global market leadership, with verifications growing at a consistent rate of 25% per month worldwide. This has been driven by demand from organizations needing to verify the identity of online users to prevent fraud. iProov’s patented technology assures the genuine presence of an online user to ensure they are the right person, a real person, and authenticating right now.
Diversity at iProov is about reflecting the customers we serve, holding the principles of equality and inclusion at the heart of everything we do and all that we stand for, embracing differences, creating possibilities, and growing together. We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our purpose.
As a CSM, you will play a key role in driving product adoption, business outcomes and success for our customers. You should be comfortable engaging at a senior level, backed by a strong understanding of our customer’s and partners’ business and become an internal champion of the business outcomes most critical to their specific business needs.
Key to this role is:
- the ability to articulate value, inspire customers to sell the value of the iProov products and encourage adoption and expansion. The ideal candidate should possess strong business and analytical expertise as well as strong technical background in a SaaS API/SDK space.
- working closely with our Partner, Solutions Consulting and Onboarding teams to ensure the success of iProov’s strategic customers and partners, maximising customer retention rates and driving customer and partner growth via facilitating and driving upsells and cross sells to other parts of the customers organisations.
- building and maintaining strong relationships with multiple contacts within the assigned customer portfolio. He/she will serve as an escalation point of contact for issues that impacts the partner’s success. He/she will be required to maintain strong working relationships with other internal teams such as Sales, Marketing, Product, Engineering & Research.
As a CSM, you are ultimately responsible for the health, product adoption, retention, and growth of your portfolio of customers and partners; this is driven through demonstrating the value of the products and services provided to the partner’s business via regular touch bases, weekly, monthly and/or quarterly reviews and other adhoc engagements.
We have a truly hybrid approach to working. The CSM can be based at home, based out of our London office or a blend of the two, whichever allows you to be most productive. This role will report directly to the Head of CSM.
- Manage the customer life cycle which includes initial launch and onboarding, coordinating all customer related activities, maintaining a healthy steady state, executive alignment, renewal, and growth of the customers.
- Work with the account management team to plan and execute long term success plans to facilitate retention and growth via generating additional upsell and cross sell opportunities
- Service a portfolio of customer accounts, while maximising retention and adoption. Develop and maintain long-term relationships with stakeholders in your account portfolio.
- Identify and qualify growth opportunities for Account Managers to drive strategic expansion and growth
- Work cross-functionally with product, engineering, sales, marketing, and other teams to facilitate resolution of technical or product issues and work towards their stated goals.
- Manage partner feedback and product needs by providing feature requests to internal teams.
- Being always attentive to customer needs
- Being responsible for identifying key strategies for revenue acceleration and conducting QBRs
- Developing and executing success plans, as well as tracking and reporting on key metrics to ensure adoption and success
Desirable skills, knowledge, and experience
- 5+ years of experience in a Customer Success role servicing enterprise account. Experience working with Partnerships is desirable.
- Experience with project/programme management and account planning and prioritization. Solution and outcome oriented
- Strong technical background in a SaaS API/SDK space is a must
- Proactively identifies and qualifies issues as opportunities
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills (verbal and written)
- Track record of successful planning and execution of Executive Business Reviews.
- Proven availability to collaborate and build strong relationships with customer at a senior level
- Exception analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to figure out how things should work, and to identify patterns and trends
- Familiarity with B2B SaaS product organisations, sales processes and consulting best practices
- A positive, self-starter attitude and desire to exceed expectations at every opportunity
- Attention to detail, strong organization skills, and an absolute focus on quality of work
- Strong social skills
- 25 days Annual Leave, plus 8 Bank Holidays
- Vitality Health insurance
- Flexible working
- Free Barista Coffee/Tea, biscuits and fruit in the office
- Free access to WeWork discounts and free online well-being sessions