iProov is looking for an ambitious Director of Federal Sales – Defense & Security to help accelerate our considerable traction in the United States federal government.
We are looking for an experienced government salesperson to build and accelerate our revenue across the Departments of Defense (DoD). This exciting role is perfect for someone with a solid track record in selling enterprise technology to those agencies or elsewhere in the federal government.
The right candidate will bring a perfect blend of the art and science of technology sales with a disciplined go-to-market approach, revenue-generation in mind, and an in-depth understanding of KPIs.
The individual who joins this high performing team will work with friendly, supportive, and highly professional colleagues. We care about the career and professional development of our colleagues; and promise that you’ll learn new things, achieve remarkable things, and never get bored.
We have a strong product-market fit and early successes with the US government, but we have only scratched the surface. If you are looking for a rocketship opportunity with personal upside, this is it.
- Drive deals and revenue from within the Department of Defense
- Work with the VP of US Public Sector to craft strategy
- Position iProov as a leader on facial biometrics within those target agencies
- Build relationships with teams across iProov to help grow pipeline and reach sales targets
- Partner with other internal sales, marketing, and product teams, to drive sales opportunities
- Consistently manage and report on sales metrics to executive team and board
- Forecast future sales pipeline and metrics
- This is a fantastic opportunity to help build a global brand in an exciting industry sector
You will need
- 5+ years’ experience closing large, complex technology services and solutions deals with the US federal government, preferably with the Department of Defense
- 5+ years of experience selling and closing with targets exceeding $2m
- Experience managing or growing a book of business with the US federal government, ideally of at least $10m
- An ability to navigate the hallways of government with ease, building relationships and alliances along the way
- A strong understanding of US federal sales processes, contracting vehicles, and the basic mechanics of selling into government
- Strong leadership, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or 10+ years of relevant experience
- Willingness to travel as necessary, not likely to exceed 10%
- Knowledge of the biometrics or identity industries
- Location in or near Washington DC (will consider any location on the East Coast)
- Ability to thrive under pressure
While we think the above experience could be important, we’re keen to hear from people that believe they have valuable experience to bring to the role. If you identify with the team and mission, but not all of our requirements, then please still apply.
This means we’re excited to hear from people with a range of skills, experiences and ideas. We don’t expect you to tick all the boxes, but would love to hear what makes you great for this role.
- Remote Working Position
- Competitive reward package
- 20 days Annual Leave, plus Bank Holidays
- Medical (PPO) and Dental insurance options
- Award Winning L&D Platform (Allocated personal training budgets for each employee)
- Free access to WeWork and their discounts and free online well-being sessions
- Access to any global WeWork office, their discounts/offers and free online well-being sessions