We feel passionately about cultivating a working environment that all our iProovers feel comfortable to bring their whole self to work in. We want to build an organisation where we can all express our thoughts, make contributions, and be recognised fairly.
We know that the key to our success is our people, and having diversity of thought, perspective, and experiences – that’s where you come in.
As our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging Manager you’ll be responsible architecting and driving real change across the whole of iProov.
Not only will you drive our DE&I agenda, you’ll also be responsible for curating and delivering our Wellbeing strategy – you’ll identify opportunities for us to ensure that our practices and policies support our teams physical and mental wellbeing. You’ll drive a culture of openness towards recognising and talking about our wellbeing.
You’ll be a culture champion – by creating and driving a socially inclusive environment, collaborating with the business to raise awareness, celebrate and drive recognition of key moments that matter to our people.
You’ll be responsible for curating our DE&I content, how it is communicated internally and campaigned externally.
You’ll also manage all internal people related communications, by reviewing all our people messaging, you’ll make sure it’s clear, concise, drives our culture and is inclusive.
We want you to challenge us in all that we do with a lens of how we can be more diverse, inclusive and create a culture of belonging.
This role reports into the Global Head of People Partnering & Operations.
- You’ll be responsible for the development and implementation of iProov’s Diversity, Equality, Inclusion and Wellbeing strategy.
- Create internal and external campaigns for our diversity & inclusion calendar of events, which you’ll define.
- Provide thought leadership and subject matter expertise to shape and refine our DEI&W approach; we want you to challenge us, innovate and help us to think differently.
- Identify opportunities throughout the employee lifecycle to create a more inclusive culture, practices, and policies. This includes, but is not limited to recruitment, onboarding, performance management, learning, leadership, talent management and progression.
- Create and deliver an actionable, measurable plan for our diversity goals.
- Track our DE&I analytics, providing the business with key data points.
- Curate and maintain our DEI&W employer brand, working with our marketing team to create content that promotes our D&I and Wellbeing initiatives externally via our social and employer branding channels.
- Working with our Organisational Development Manager, identify training requirements for our team members, whether that be unconscious bias training or supporting mental wellbeing – we want you to identify our development needs and curate content with our L&D function to support the businesses growth.
- Support the creation and proof all our people-based employee communications to ensure its representative of our values, culture and is inclusive.
You will need:
- Deep subject matter expertise in DE&I
- A proven track record of making a positive difference in DE&I and driving cultural change
- Experience in delivering end to end companywide wellbeing initiatives
- Proven demonstrable experience in successfully delivering DE&I/Wellbeing projects
- Experience in communicating with senior stakeholders
- Excellent presentation skills
- A naturally innovative style where you’re constantly challenging the business to step up and think big.
- A clear, concise, and passionate communication style, written and verbal
- 25 days Annual Leave, plus 8 Bank Holidays
- Private Health insurance
- Flexible working
- Free Barista Coffee/Tea, biscuits and fruit in the office
- Free access to WeWork discounts and free online well-being sessions