iProov’s Web SDK is pushing the boundaries of what is possible with web technologies today. The Web SDK provides a widely available, usable product that forms part of a system that delivers a number of social benefits to society, from remote onboarding to banks and healthcare to safe authentication for national infrastructure and services.
Our vision is to provide this experience with native level performance across the broadest range of devices possible.
As with any interactive experience on the web, we know this is a challenging environment in which to deliver an SDK: it needs to fit into our customer’s app framework and work in a variety of configurations; it’s a rewarding feeling when we thread the needle through and watch how our releases perform on our dashboards and monitoring systems.
- Managing a team of software engineers with a broad range of experience and skills.
- Task planning, code reviews and setting accountability for technical deliverables.
- Owning the responsibility with the technical lead for planning and execution of complex feature deliveries.
- Providing hands-on technical contribution in a way that embodies our company values – focusing on achieving the remarkable and working as a team.
- Working with our product, platform and customer success teams to ensure we’re delivering the best service and building the best products.
- Fostering the technical team’s culture of innovation, iteration and inquisitiveness.
- Demonstrated previous experience in frontend engineering across a broad variety of devices.
- 3 years of hands-on technical leadership and people management.
- Hands-on experience with setting up development environments with a heavy use of automation.
- Use of Rust or C++ to build WebAssembly in production.
- Experience scaling a team in the context of a rapidly growing company.
- Demonstrated and proven experience in improving conversion rates or product performance metrics over 12-24 months.
- Experience delivering training and career development opportunities for their team over the medium to long term.
- Strong debugging skills, both for people and technology.
- You behave like an owner and take full responsibility and pride in your work.
- You possess the ability to think laterally and innovatively to advance through any obstacles in your path.
- You have the confidence to state a clearly reasoned and articulated viewpoint.
- You take initiative in your tasks and signal up when a new challenge is needed.
- You prefer to take an iterative approach and follow through with continuous improvement.
- You are able and willing to participate and facilitate debates so we can all improve our process and technologies.
- You have the right to work in the UK.