iProov is looking for a Senior Customer Success Manager to join our team in London to support a growing portfolio of customers and partners due to exceptional growth. As a Senior Customer Success Manager, you will play a key role in delivering value to our customers and partners that drives product adoption, business outcomes and success while ensuring that our customers are delighted with their experience when interacting with us, ultimately driving growth for iProov.
iProov is on a mission to make the internet a safer place for businesses and consumers. Our unique facial biometric technology allows banks, governments, healthcare and financial institution providers to verify customer identity online and provide simple access to secure services.
In 2020 we were recognised as a Gartner Cool Vendor and as the 5th fastest growing technology company in the UK by Deloitte. We work with fantastic customers across a number of industry sectors – organisations using our technology include the US Department of Homeland Security, the UK Home Office, the NHS, Eurostar, the Singapore government, ING and many more.
Our Senior Customer Success Manager should be comfortable engaging at a senior level as well as with key technical and product stakeholders, backed by a strong understanding of our customer’s and partners’ business and become an internal champion of the business outcomes most critical to their specific business needs.
Key to this role is the ability to articulate value, inspire customers to understand the value of the iProov products and encourage adoption and expansion. The ideal candidate should possess strong business and analytical expertise as well as a strong technical background in a SaaS API/SDK space.
The Senior Customer Success Manager is expected to be remote until summer 2021 and will then be based from our London HQ. The Senior Customer Success Manager will report to the Global Head of Customer Success.
- Service a portfolio of customer accounts, while maximising retention and adoption. Develop and maintain long-term relationships with stakeholders in your account portfolio.
- Manage the customer life cycle which includes initial launch and onboarding, coordinating all customer related activities, maintaining a healthy steady state, executive alignment, renewal and growth of the customers.
- Work cross-functionally with product, engineering, sales, marketing and other teams to facilitate resolution of technical or product issues and work towards their stated goals.
- Work with the account management team to plan and execute long term success plans to facilitate retention and growth via generating additional upsell and cross sell opportunities.
- Identify and qualify growth opportunities for Account Managers to drive strategic expansion and growth.
- You bring consultative skills to understand the needs of the customers you serve and coach them in how to best use our product and services to achieve their goals.
- By communicating the measurable value delivered, you help the people you serve understand the positive impact we have on their jobs and businesses.
- Act as the voice of customer and manage customer feedback about the products by providing qualified feature requests to our product an engineering teams which will help evolve our product offerings.
- Being attentive to customer needs at all times.
- Being responsible for identifying key strategies for revenue acceleration and conducting QBRs.
- Developing and executing success plans, as well as tracking and reporting on key metrics to ensure adoption and success.
- Maintain, iterate and evolve existing CS processes and playbooks and introduce new where necessary to manage the dynamic and changing nature of our customer needs
- 5+ years of experience in a Customer Success role servicing enterprise accounts. Experience working with Partnerships is desirable.
- Experience with project/programme management and account planning and prioritization. Solution and outcome oriented
- Strong technical background in a SaaS API/SDK space is essential.
- Communicating with customers is a strength. You are succinct and persuasive and generate trust with those you deal with.
- Ability to proactively identify and qualify issues as opportunities.
- You’re a fully-formed adult that doesn’t like being micromanaged.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills (verbal and written).
- Track record of successful planning and execution of Executive Business Reviews.
- Proven availability to collaborate and build strong relationships with customer at a senior level.
- Exception analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to figure out how things should work, and to identify patterns and trends.
- Familiarity with B2B SaaS product organisations, sales processes and consulting best practices.
- A positive, self-starter attitude and desire to exceed expectations at every opportunity.
- Strong social skills.
- We’re not interested in ‘culture fit’ but you will live our values in a way that helps us to build a high performing team and company.
A competitive salary and benefits package is available to iProov employees.
iProov is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, age, disability, gender, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, religion or belief, sexual orientation or veteran status