iProov is a world leader in spoof-resistant, biometric facial authentication technology. Its technology is used by banks, governments, healthcare and travel providers around the world to enable secure, effortless customer onboarding and authentication. This process ensures that new and returning users are genuine and can be trusted.
iProov has a head office in London Waterloo and is rapidly growing its business and teams with recently opened offices in Washington (US), and Singapore.
The Frontend Test Engineer will report to the Head of Development.
Your future responsibilities:
- We’re looking for a capable and enthusiastic test engineer looking to help take our Web SDK to the next level.
- Initially we’re after someone with expertise in writing frontend unit and end to end tests to help us revolutionise our automated QA process.
- Continual improvement and refinement of our Web SDK experience and resilience across a multitude of devices and operating conditions: browsers, mobile devices, webcams and other hardware.
- Building and maintaining our NodeJS based BrowserStack tests using WebdriverIO.
- Considering how to collect telemetry from customer journeys in production to improve user experience.
- Working closely with developers and technical product managers to guarantee quality.
- Liaising with engineers and other stakeholders to raise and manage issues identified.
- Strong experience with WebdriverIO and BrowserStack, with proven experience in automating and optimising test suites for complex applications.
- Experience testing a broad variety of devices, hardware, peripherals network conditions.
- Focus on well documented experimentation, performance analysis, instrumentation and debugging.
- Experience collaborating with distributed teams: we have a flexible, results-oriented working culture and our development and operations team is split between the US, UK and Singapore.
- You behave like an owner and take full responsibility and pride in your work.
- You have the confidence to state a clearly reasoned and articulated viewpoint.
- You take initiative in your tasks and signal up when a new challenge is needed.
- Eager to ship releases and new features, but also able and willing to debate and put forward improvements to process and how we do things.
- The right to work in the UK.
iProov offers a competitive salary. This role is offering between £35,000 and £65,000 pa. The salary offered will be dependant on qualifications and experience.
iProov is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, age, disability, gender, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, religion or belief, sexual orientation or veteran status.