iProov is looking for a Head of Digital Marketing with experience of building online B2B brand visibility
iProov is on a mission to make the internet a safer place for businesses and consumers. Our unique facial biometric technology allows banks, governments, healthcare and travel providers to verify customer identity online and provide simple access to secure services. In 2020 we were recognised as a Gartner Cool Vendor and as the 5th fastest growing technology company in the UK by Deloitte.
We work with fantastic customers across a number of industry sectors – organisations using our technology include the US Department of Homeland Security, the UK Home Office, the NHS, Eurostar, the Singapore government, ING and many more.
The Senior Digital Marketing Manager will be based in our London offices close to Waterloo. The role reports into the VP of Global Marketing.
- Creating a comprehensive digital marketing program, encompassing activities such as paid/organic search and paid/organic social media, that will enable iProov to reach its ambitious targets for growth
- Setting KPIs and ensuring that targets are met
- Leading a team of digital marketers, encouraging their medium and long-term development as well as supporting day-to-day activities
- Identifying opportunities for growing iProov’s digital marketing program and expanding the digital marketing team
- Keeping up to date with trends in digital marketing and ensuring that iProov is continually innovating and learning from its marketing activities
- Supporting the Channel Marketing Manager in identifying opportunities for working with partners on digital marketing initiatives
- Working with Demand Generation, Product Marketing and other iProov teams to promote our capabilities with a consistent voice
This is a fantastic opportunity to build a global brand with a great team in an exciting industry sector.
You will need:
- A proven track record in running effective paid search campaigns
- Experience in managing successful social media channels for a B2B brand
- A creative flair for using social media and other digital marketing tools to tell iProov’s story in engaging and innovative ways
- Excellent copy-writing skills – the ability to write effective Google ads and social copy is essential
- Experience of working with analytics tools, such as Semrush and Google Analytics, and presenting insights to a range of audiences in insightful ways
- Good knowledge and experience of digital marketing tools and platforms
- A passion for iteration: the ability to monitor digital marketing activity and continually optimize to achieve the best results will be essential
- Strong leadership skills – experience of helping others to develop their skills and deliver high quality work is important
- The ability to roll up your sleeves and write copy and manage campaigns, as well as leading others
- Experience of running digital marketing campaigns internationally would be an advantage
- Top-notch organizational capabilities and the drive to deliver results
- A can-do attitude and the ability to work in a fast-moving team environment