iProov is a world leader in spoof-resistant, biometric facial authentication technology. Its technology is used by banks, governments, healthcare and travel providers around the world to enable secure, effortless customer onboarding and authentication. This process ensures that new and returning users are genuine and can be trusted.
I am looking for someone that is eager and willing to learn, someone that embraces development opportunities; I am looking for a highly motivated individual to join a very busy team. The successful candidate will report to me, the HR & Recruitment Manager.
Key Requirements of the Role
- Manage recruitment cycle from drafting job specs to diarising interviews with relevant teams
- Have an understanding of recruiting for Tech roles (desirable)
- Able to use LinkedIn and other job boards for headhunting and placing adverts
- Experience of drafting employment contracts, confidentiality agreements and process pre-employment checks
- Familiar with ATS’
- Liaising with relevant departments for onboarding and offboarding administration
- Up to date on employee legislation and compliance i.e. GDPR
- Maintaining HR database
- Diarising reminders for probation, annual reviews and other HR matters
- Support HR & Recruitment Manager in insuring smooth running of the function
- General HR admin
- This list is not exhaustive, and duties will increase over time
- Multi-task and work under pressure
- Negotiation skills for agreeing agency contracts
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Confident, as you may eventually need to liaise with seniors throughout the organisation
- Willing to learn
- Excellent verbal & written skills
- Strong work ethics
iProov is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, age, disability, gender, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, religion or belief, sexual orientation or veteran status.