iProov is looking for an inspirational B2B PR & Marketing Manager, based in the US, who can help us grow our brand and marketing activities in North America.
iProov is on a mission to make the internet a safer place for businesses and consumers. Our unique facial biometric technology allows banks, governments, healthcare and travel providers to verify customer identity online and provide simple access to secure services. We were named a Gartner Cool Vendor in October 2020 and have fantastic customers across a number of industry sectors – organisations using our technology include the US Department of Homeland Security, the UK Home Office, Eurostar, the Singapore government, ING and many more.
The PR & Marketing Manager will work remotely, preferably close to iProov’s office at UMBC in Maryland.
- Plan and execute iProov’s PR strategy, building iProov’s share of voice by writing press releases and working with our global PR agencies to raise our profile
- Create the iProov influencer network in North America and build communications strategies and plans for successful engagement
- Identify events for brand exposure in our target sectors in North America and create event content that enables us to stand out from the crowd
- Work with leading media partners in our targets sectors in North America to deliver campaigns that grow brand reach and engagement
- Deliver content to our Digital Marketing Executive to maximize engagement across our digital channels in North America
- Support our North American sales team by increasing brand awareness across all of our target sectors
This is a fantastic opportunity to build a global brand with a great team in an exciting industry sector.
You will need:
- PR experience – you must have a demonstrable track record of working with agencies to achieve share of voice for B2B organizations
- Excellent copy-writing skills – a way with words and great story-telling skills are critically important to this role
- Experience of a broad marketing toolset is important – knowledge of event management as well as content creation and distribution would be an advantage
- A love for reporting on results. The ability to plan metrics and report systematically on performance is very important at iProov.
- Top-notch organizational capabilities and a passion for productivity
- A can-do attitude and the ability to work in a fast-moving team environment
- Experience of the technology market is an advantage
iProov is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, age, disability, gender, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, religion or belief, sexual orientation or veteran status.