Proov has continued to scale rapidly this year and is currently looking for a Payroll Operations Advisor to join our HR team in London, where you will be responsible for the smooth running of our Payroll, Benefits administration and general People Operations admin processes.
You’ll be joining an environment where you can feel empowered to make changes that will have a positive impact to an ever growing international business and working alongside a HR team built up of specialists striving to build a best in class function.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Prepare and manage payroll processes for all employees (UK, US and Singapore). Ensuring all monthly changes are accurately processed and audited.
- Manage, maintain and update all payroll related data for employees.
- Process payroll fortnightly and monthly (with our payroll providers ADP and Paycom), including salaries and commissions.
- Ensure our HR system (Hibob) is correct and up to date: processing updates on behalf of employees and managers when required e.g. compensation changes, role transfers, new joiners, leavers etc.
- Work closely with our Reward Manager to manage, maintain and update our benefits plans for employees in the UK, US and for other distributed colleagues.
- Managing our International PEO (Deel) including administration and employee onboarding
- Be the point of contact for employee queries about payroll and benefits administration.
- Manage some day-to-day People Operations administration, including:
- Offer process (offer letters, background / right to work checks and contracts)
- Pay rise and/or job title changes letters, leaver documentation
- Employment references
We tend to look for people with:
- Strong numerical aptitude and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good time management and organisational skills
- An excellent people centric attitude
- Able to prioritise and multitask effectively
- 2+ years of experience working with payroll
- Experience of benefits administration in the UK and US
- Experience working with an HR system
- 25 days Annual Leave, plus 8 Bank Holidays
- 3200 Share Options allocated after passing probation (6 months of service)
- Vitality Health – a range of options available on this below
- Life Assurance
- SmartHealth – Access to private GP, Psychologist, Nutritionist along with tailored fitness plans for both you and your family
- Award winning L&D platform to continue your development with personal allocated training budgets
- Enhanced Maternity leave package
- Pension – 4% employee, 3% employer
- Flexible working – remote/office etc.
- Free Barista Coffee/Tea, biscuits and fruit in the office
- Free access to WeWork discounts and free online well-being sessions
The Vitality Programme includes a number of reward benefits that all employees have access to as part of the plan, for example:
- 50% off monthly gym memberships
- Apple watches significantly discounted based member vitality status
- Half price trainers with Runners Need
- Weekly rewards – Free coffee with Café Nero
- Monthly rewards – Free Cinema ticket
- Discounts on travel with Expedia (hotels) and Mr & Mrs Smith with discounts getting greater throughout the year based on a members vitality status
- Amazon prime free months based on activity
- Up to 25% cashback at Waitrose when buying healthy foods
- 75% off stays at Champneys Health Spas
- Allen Carr’s £299 no smoking programme for free
- Access to Vitality Healthy Mind with 30% off Headspace subscriptions and the ability to earn Vitality points for using Buddhify, Calm and Headspace
- Discounts on Weight Watchers
- 50%-80% off Comprehensive Private Health screenings