iProov is looking for an inspirational Global PR Manager with experience in the B2B technology sector to help us grow our brand in North America and beyond.
iProov is on a mission to make the internet a safer place for businesses and consumers. Our unique facial biometric technology allows banks, governments, healthcare and travel providers to verify customer identity online and provide simple access to secure services. We were named a Gartner Cool Vendor in October 2020 and have fantastic customers across a number of industry sectors – organizations using our technology include the US Department of Homeland Security, the UK Home Office, the Australian government, the Singapore government, ING and many more.
The Global PR Manager will work remotely, preferably close to iProov’s office at UMBC in Catonsville, MD.
- Plan and execute iProov’s global PR strategy, building iProov’s share of voice by working with our regional PR agencies to secure press coverage and raise our profile
- Build the iProov influencer network in North America and build communications strategies and plans for successful engagement
- Work with leading media partners in our target sectors in North America to grow brand reach and engagement
- Support our North American sales team by increasing brand awareness across all of our target sectors
This is a fantastic opportunity to build a global brand with a great team in an exciting industry sector.
You will need:
- PR experience – you must have experience of working with agencies to achieve brand awareness for organizations in the B2B sector
- Technology experience – you will need a proven track record of building brand awareness for other B2B technology brands, either at an agency or client-side
- Excellent copy-writing skills – a way with words and great story-telling skills are critically important to this role
- Experience of managing PR across multiple regions, particularly in the US, UK and Asia-Pacific, would be an advantage
- A love for reporting on results. The ability to plan metrics and report systematically on performance is very important at iProov.
- Top-notch organizational capabilities and a passion for productivity
- A can-do attitude and the ability to work in a fast-moving team environment
iProov is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, age, disability, gender, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, religion or belief, sexual orientation or veteran status.