iProov is seeking a highly motivated Global Product Marketing Manager to join a busy team providing the product marketing function for the global business. This is a fantastic opportunity to build a global brand with a great team in an exciting industry sector.
iProov is the world leader in face biometric verification. Its technology is used by banks, governments, healthcare and travel providers around the world to enable secure, effortless customer onboarding and authentication. This process ensures that new and returning users are genuine and can be trusted.
We were named a Gartner Cool Vendor in October 2020 and have fantastic customers across a number of industry sectors – organisations using our technology include the US Department of Homeland Security, the UK Home Office,, the Singapore government, Rabobank and many more.
The Global Product Marketing Manager will work remotely, preferably on the East Coast close to iProov’s office at UMBC in Maryland, joining an existing four person Product Marketing team, which sits within the Global Product and Marketing team.
The Global Product Marketing Manager will report to the Global Head of Product Marketing.
- Understanding and researching target use cases, markets, audiences, sectors, territories etc.
- Identifying where iProov products and solutions could support our partners in existing and potentially new, markets & identifying any gaps in our messaging or materials
- Creation or adaptation of sales enablement materials and messaging to support promotion of iProov products and solutions
- Train customer facing teams on messaging & optimal use of content & materials
- Attend and represent iProov at events
- Become an iProov product evangelist
- Support other iProov teams with enquiries
- Maintain market & competitor research processes & gather and share relevant insights
You will need:
- Proven experience of ‘hands on’ creation and delivery of collateral, materials and content which has been tailored for business audiences in different regions and industries
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever changing environment & thrive on new challenges
- Demonstrate an understanding of how product marketing supports a global cloud-based software business and partner channel
- Be technically aware, and have experience of presenting and explaining complex capabilities to a non-technical audience
- Proven experience in writing and presenting information to different audiences
- High levels of interpersonal skills as liaison with senior people and teams both internally and externally will be required
- Strong written and verbal skills (English)
- Excellent research and interpretive skills
Advantageous skills or abilities:
- Previous experience of Identity Verification markets
- SaaS experience
- High levels of technical competence
- Experience of working in product marketing within, Public Sector, Healthcare and other regulated industries
- Understand these industry sectors in different geographies ie USA, Europe & APAC
- Understand related regulatory requirements within these markets & sectors
A competitive salary and benefits package is available to iProov Inc employees.
iProov is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, age, disability, gender, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, religion or belief, sexual orientation or veteran status.