As we continue to scale and grow, we are looking for an experienced Red Team Engineer to join our growing Red Team function and ensure our system continues to deliver outstanding levels of biometric security and performance globally.
Our system has to provide the highest levels of biometric security to defend against the numerous and growing threats, whilst ensuring that we deliver outstanding performance for our millions of users worldwide. This is an exceptionally challenging problem as the nature of the threats evolves rapidly and there is a constant and growing need to track new threats, develop new defences and deploy in a timely and efficient manner.
How you will make an impact:
- Design and execute Red Team Operations against iProov’s biometric platform. Strengthen the company’s security posture through offensive security assessments including the identification and exploitation of vulnerabilities across the platform
- Perform penetration testing and realistic security exercises to simulate various attack scenarios, test and improve our detection and response capabilities, and identify weaknesses in our infrastructure and products.
- Conduct research into real-world threat actor tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTP’s) to develop proof-of-concept tools and playbooks
- Bring insight into all aspects of modern security issues to our products and rapidly develop prototypes for mitigations.
- Present findings and operational work to groups in a clear and professional manner
- Execute technical security assessments to identify risk, likelihood and impact an attacker may have on the System due to weak or missing controls
We tend to look for people with:
- PhD in network/systems security or 4+ years of experience in ethical hacking, vulnerability research, exploit development, penetration testing or being a member of a red team.
- Advanced knowledge and understanding in various disciplines: web application security, mobile app security, network security. You’re expected to be an expert in at least one of these areas.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or other relevant majors.
- Shell scripting or automation of simple tasks using Perl, Python, or Ruby
- Source code review for control flow and security flaws
- 25 days Annual Leave, plus 8 Bank Holidays
- 3200 Share Options allocated after passing probation (6 months of service)
- Vitality Health – a range of options available on this below
- Life Assurance
- SmartHealth – Access to private GP, Psychologist, Nutritionist along with tailored fitness plans for both you and your family
- Award winning L&D platform to continue your development with personal allocated training budgets
- Enhanced Maternity leave package
- Pension – 4% employee, 3% employer
- Flexible working – remote/office etc.
- Free Barista Coffee/Tea, biscuits and fruit in the office
- Free access to WeWork discounts and free online well-being sessions
The Vitality Programme includes a number of reward benefits that all employees have access to as part of the plan, for example:
- 50% off monthly gym memberships
- Apple watches significantly discounted based member vitality status
- Half price trainers with Runners Need
- Weekly rewards – Free coffee with Café Nero
- Monthly rewards – Free Cinema ticket
- Discounts on travel with Expedia (hotels) and Mr & Mrs Smith with discounts getting greater throughout the year based on a members vitality status
- Amazon prime free months based on activity
- Up to 25% cashback at Waitrose when buying healthy foods
- 75% off stays at Champneys Health Spas
- Allen Carr’s £299 no smoking programme for free
- Access to Vitality Healthy Mind with 30% off Headspace subscriptions and the ability to earn Vitality points for using Buddhify, Calm and Headspace
- Discounts on Weight Watchers
- 50%-80% off Comprehensive Private Health screenings