iProov is a fast-growing global technology provider with a mission to make the world a safer place by growing trust online. We are the world leader in authenticating remote users with the highest levels of security and the least amount of friction.
iProov is seeking a Regional Sales Director to join our growing team. Primary responsibilities will be to manage and execute a strategy to grow our business. The person will be responsible for new business acquisition and growth in Canada across a number of industries including, financial services, healthcare and the federal and provincial space
Our ideal candidate is highly competitive, self-motivated, and both a strong leader and teammate who wants to make a major impact!
The Regional Sales Director will report to the VP of Sales North America.
The role will be remote, US based.
A competitive benefits package is available to iProov Inc employees.
Your future responsibilities:
- Manage and run end-to-end sales cycles in the territory.
- Plan, execute and close deals that provide significant client value, contributing to iProov’s financial and strategic objectives.
- Market mapping and researching prospects and their business needs and drivers – building relationships across target customers.
- Developing a broad range of contacts through calls, emails, meetings and conferences.
- Identify channel partners to assist during sales process.
- Partner with iProov colleagues both local and global to ensure account growth.
- Prospect, forecast, build and maintain a sales pipeline with Sales Development Representatives.
- Community engagement – becoming a subject matter expert, able to expand your network by representing iProov in your target industry sectors.
- Developing lasting, positive and productive relationships with iProov’s clients – securing referrals and testimonials that lead to new business opportunities.
- 3+ years experience selling technology into enterprise accounts both directly and through channels – achieving sales quotas of $1-2M+ per year.
- Demonstrated success in interfacing with customers and building trust.
- Prospecting skills and experience of prioritizing potential clients.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and ability to communicate effectively with a broad range of audience types and at all levels of the organization.
- Experience working for a team in a startup at a growth stage is highly desired.
- Entrepreneurial personality, capable of effectively solving problems with minimal guidance.
iProov offers a competitive salary. The salary offered will be dependent on qualifications and experience.
Desirable to enable a fast start:
- Existing strong relationships and a great reputation among customers within relevant industries and enterprise customers.
- Existing knowledge of the ID verification, AML or KYC market.
- Competitor product awareness and insight.
iProov is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, age, disability, gender, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, religion or belief, sexual orientation or veteran status.