iProov is looking for an ambitious Sales Director – SLED to help accelerate our considerable traction in the United States.
We are looking for an experienced public sector salesperson to build and accelerate our revenue across SLED, with a focus in state government, specifically DMVs and state tax agencies. This exciting role is perfect for someone with a solid track record in selling enterprise technology to the public sector.
The right candidate will bring a perfect blend of the art and science of technology sales with a disciplined go-to-market approach, revenue-generation in mind, and an in-depth understanding of KPIs.
The individual who joins this high performing team will work with friendly, supportive, and highly professional colleagues. We care about the career and professional development of our colleagues; and promise that you’ll learn new things, achieve remarkable things, and never get bored.
We have a strong product-market fit and early successes with state governments, but we have only scratched the surface. If you are looking for a rocketship opportunity with personal upside, this is it.
- Drive deals and revenue from within SLED across the US
- Work with the VP of Sales – Americas to craft strategy
- Position iProov as a leader on facial biometrics within these target organizations and agencies
- Build relationships with teams across iProov to help grow pipeline and reach sales targets
- Partner with other internal sales, marketing, and product teams, to drive sales opportunities
- Consistently manage and report on sales metrics to executive team and board
- Forecast future sales pipeline and metrics
- This is a fantastic opportunity to help build a global brand in an exciting industry sector.
You will need
- 5+ years’ experience closing large, complex technology services and solutions deals with government customers, ideally with state agencies
- 5+ years of experience selling and closing with targets exceeding $2m
- Experience managing or growing a book of business with government customers, ideally of at least $10m
- An ability to navigate the hallways of government with ease, building relationships and alliances along the way
- A strong understanding of public sector sales processes, contracting vehicles, and the basic mechanics of selling into government
- Strong leadership, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or 10+ years of relevant experience
- Willingness to travel as necessary, not likely to exceed 10%
- Knowledge of the biometrics, identity or authentication industries
- Ability to thrive under pressure
While we think the above experience could be important, we’re keen to hear from people that believe they have valuable experience to bring to the role. If you identify with the team and mission, but not all of our requirements, then please still apply.
This means we’re excited to hear from people with a range of skills, experiences and ideas. We don’t expect you to tick all the boxes, but would love to hear what makes you great for this role.
- Remote Working Position
- Competitive reward package
- 20 days Annual Leave, plus Bank Holidays
- Medical (PPO) and Dental insurance options
- Award Winning L&D Platform (Allocated personal training budgets for each employee)
- Free access to WeWork and their discounts and free online well-being sessions
- Access to any global WeWork office, their discounts/offers and free online well-being sessions