iProov is a world leader in spoof-resistant, biometric facial authentication technology. Its technology is used by banks, governments, healthcare and travel providers around the world to enable secure, effortless customer onboarding and authentication. This process ensures that new and returning users are genuine and can be trusted.
iProov is looking for a revenue-centric marketer with skills in inbound and outbound marketing. The successful candidate will report to SVP Revenue.
The successful candidate will develop iProov’s demand generation programs, working cross functionally and will focus on building targeted brand awareness, launching into new markets, and promoting our products and services within the defined TAM, as well as creating buzz and establishing customer loyalty. The ideal candidate will develop demand generation strategies that go beyond impressions and clicks and directly result in conversions and customers.
Key Requirements of the Role:
- Develop, maintain and execute demand generation plans aligned with business goals.
- Lead and manage the existing Demand Generation Team.
- Plan and execute our demand generation strategy and calendar of activities.
- Develop a deep understanding of customers, products and the buyer’s journey.
- Leverage personas tied to specific customer needs and preferences.
- Collaborate across functions to produce content that drives interest and engagement to deliver an effective content strategy. Build cross-functional cohesion.
- Accountable for creative outbound demand generation campaigns across key territories to drive leads, MQLs, Pipeline and new logo acquisition.
- Refine and grow our demand generation strategy – create, test and execute strategy and campaigns; measure, report on, and adapt over time.
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Establish, maintain and optimize scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management, e.g., analyzing landing page and email best practices.
- Present to upper management to get buy-in and secure budgets, as well as report results.
- Grow distribution across all channels, not just owned channels. Has good knowledge and skills in content creation supported by SEO/SEM optimization and PPC strategy.
- Ensure that content reaches the right part of the sales funnel at the right time.
- Leverage marketing automation and lead management to streamline, automate and measure all marketing tasks and workflows.
- Measure, analyze, and report campaign performance.
Desirable skills, knowledge, experience and attitudes:
- Experience working within a SaaS company.
- Experience working in a digital marketing role.
- High EQ.
- A team player who loves to collaborate with cross-functional and regional teams.
- Fully autonomous in executing email marketing campaigns and experience with CRMs tools (Pardot/Marketo and SFDC highly desirable).
- Experience in general outbound campaigns such as direct mail, and more strategic Account Based Marketing campaigns.
- Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders.
- Strong copywriting skills and content production experience.
- Experience of Google Adwords.
- Knowledge of SEO and SEM best practices.
- Experience working with WordPress.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and experience running detailed campaign reporting.
- Experience/knowledge in digital campaign management, paid social and PPC
iProov is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, age, disability, gender, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, religion or belief, sexual orientation or veteran status.