Design helps to transform any experience, in-person or online. If you are looking for a challenge that impacts users across the globe, read on.
iProov is looking for an entrepreneurial Senior User Experience Designer to join a motivated, inspiring and a fast-growing Product team in London. As the Senior User Experience Designer at iProov you will be a key player and have the ability to shape the design of our market leading products, working closely with a cross functional team of product managers, engineers, and researchers.
iProov is on a mission to make the internet a safer place for businesses and consumers. Our unique facial biometric technology allows banks, governments, healthcare, and travel providers to verify customer identity online and provide simple access to secure services.
In 2020 we were recognised as a Gartner Cool Vendor and as the 5th fastest growing technology company in the UK by Deloitte. We work with fantastic customers across a number of industry sectors – organisations using our technology include the US Department of Homeland Security, the UK Home Office, the NHS, Eurostar, the Singapore government, ING and many more.
The Senior User Experience Designer will report to the Global Head of Product Management and will take full ownership of the design of our products. They will be able to help millions of people verify their identity easily.
- You are an experienced User Experience Designer, who is passionate about understanding your users and getting to the roots of their pain points.
- You are a skilled interviewer and UX researcher, who knows how to craft the right questions to elicit the most relevant information from your subjects.
- You possess broad and deep knowledge of user-centred design and implement it in your everyday work.
- You enjoy working in diverse teams and value different perspectives.
- You are comfortable presenting your findings and recommendations to a broad range of stakeholders.
- You will be highly organized with ability to multitask and prioritize to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure.
- Conduct hands-on UX Design work to create insight-driven, user-focused designs for existing and new products.
- Manage stakeholders around user needs, technical requirements, and business goals.
- Take full ownership of the UX process and design of the iProov product portfolio, working closely with product managers, development teams and other key stakeholders.
- Engage with customers, conduct usability tests and work with agencies to make informed design decisions.
- Build wireframes & prototypes and produce the required UX documentation to support the Design process (e.g. user journeys, wireflows, site maps, specifications, guidelines, and reports)
- Take a data driven approach conducting competitor / industry research to identify enhancement opportunities.
- Design personas through user research data.
- Define the correct interaction model and review its success.
- At least 3 years’ solid UX design experience and degree in a relevant field.
- Outstanding UX design portfolio demonstrating critical thinking, analysis and data informed decision making.
- Strong experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Experience running UX projects from initiation to delivery.
- Experience in using latest UX design and prototyping tools.
- Able to interpret user research and data to develop insights leading to working UX theories and concepts.
- Experience in developing surveys and conducting user testing as needed.
- Able to manage agencies to run UX research and accessibility projects.
A competitive salary and benefits package is available to iProov employees.
iProov is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, age, disability, gender, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, religion or belief, sexual orientation or veteran status.