iProov is a world leader in spoof-resistant, biometric facial authentication technology. Its technology is used by banks, governments, healthcare and travel providers around the world to enable secure, effortless customer onboarding and authentication. This process ensures that new and returning users are genuine and can be trusted.
To support iProov’s rapid growth, iProov is seeking a highly motivated individual, based on the East Coast of the US. You will work remotely, preferably close to iProov’s office at UMBC in Catonsville, MD.
The Solutions Consultant will report to the Global Head of Solutions Consulting.
A competitive benefits package is available to iProov Inc employees.
Your future responsibilites:
- Responsible for all technical, solution, and competitive aspects of the iProov sales cycle.
- You will sell to Enterprise executives, convincing C-level and director level executives of the technical merits of the product.
- You will be the consultative and technical bridge between our sales representatives and their prospects.
- You will take ownership of the technical relationship with our prospects to drive sales by delivering technical information to our customers.
- Through a consultative approach, you will undertake discovery to enable communication of the product and its value to partners and prospects.
- Be the expert that articulates iProov capabilities in the context of customer needs.
- Interact directly with prospects to address any technical questions, including RFPs.
- Demonstrating existing and new features
- Provide the technical assistance and information needed for product implementation of an iProov installation, including liaison with channel partners.
- Provide market feedback to product, engineering, and marketing teams at iProov
Qualifications & Experience:
- 2 + years of software selling experience, in a B2B context.
- Experience mapping business requirements to software solutions.
- Technical knowledge of, and experience with, mobile SDKs, APIs.
- Experience using Postman or other API testing tools, understanding of OpenAPI and Swagger tools.
- Familiarity with the concept of hybrid and cross platform apps (e.g Xamarin, React, Native, Cordova and Flutter).
- Experience selling technology designed to integrate into mobile Apps or web services.
- Strong experience selling and implementing cloud based SaaS products.
- Experience scoping, project managing and executing customer trial/test integrations, product pilots, and Proof of Concepts.
- Knowledge of, and experience working with key industries such as Security, Financial Services and Government.
- Outstanding problem solving skills, including the ability to meet a business requirement with a technical solution.
- Superior solution scoping abilities, and influencing new product development.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, persuasion, presentation and writing skills.
- The passion and people skills to work in a fast paced ‘startup’ environment.
iProov is offering a competitive salary of up to $100,000 which will be dependant on qualifications and experience.