iProov is a world leader in spoof-resistant, biometric facial authentication technology. Its technology is used by banks, governments, healthcare and travel providers around the world to enable secure, effortless customer onboarding and authentication. This process ensures that new and returning users are genuine and can be trusted.
To support the growth of our company, iProov is seeking a highly motivated individual to join a busy London-based team providing Tech support for the global business.
- Quickly building effective relationships and networks with Senior Managers, colleagues and external partners/stakeholders
- Customer Facing Project Management Lead for both internal and customer projects
- Work with Engineering and Research teams to define critical milestones and create the plan including identification of critical path
- Manage the delivery risk and work with the wider team to set goals and objectives
- Coordination with client and other internal teams to ensure successful delivery
- Report regularly to management and the client
- Will require occasional international travel for client projects
- Experience of working in complex technical environments is crucial
- Confidence in communicating both with engineers and senior managers both internal and external
- Thrives working in a high-pressure environment
- Excellent customer management skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to set priorities
- Capable to work independently
- Can do attitude, eagerness to learn and make an impact
- Ability to wow the customer
- Excellent communications skills
iProov is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, age, disability, gender, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, religion or belief, sexual orientation or veteran status.