The VP of Revenue Operations will join a rapidly scaling Enterprise Sales organisation and manage a small team of RevOps analysts as well as the global SDR function. We are looking for a VP of Revenue Operations to take a critical role within the commercial leadership team. They will work directly with the CRO to define and optimise the GTM organisation, processes, operating cadence, and systems that enable the business to realise profitable growth objectives.
This leader is a detail-oriented, hands-on, results-driven individual with proven communication skills and a strong work ethic who thrives in a challenging, fast-paced, energetic environment. The successful candidate must work well in a team environment, be a resourceful, independent self-starter, and be able to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Lead the Global Sales and Customer Success Operations organisation.
- Co-develop GTM Strategy with the CRO: establish insights into performance, market opportunities, and manage cross functional planning processes.
- Lead a team of Revenue Analysts and the global SDR function of in house and external resources.
- Drive organisational change management: engage with senior stakeholders and own delivery on key projects to move the organisation forward.
- Define and manage the key performance indicators (KPIs) for the global sales, marketing, and customer success organisation.
- Enable a best-in-class sales forecast, pipeline, and renewal operating cadence utilising the company’s Salesforce implementation. This will include everything from gathering data, improving predictive measures, running analysis, and facilitating forecast calls.
- Track the efficacy of go-to-market initiatives and help implement the appropriate reporting and metrics to ensure desired results are being achieved.
- Oversee and lead Sales Enablement including hiring, onboarding, process, and methodology approaches in a clear roadmap to improve sales efficacy.
- Own and drive a handful of long-term change management initiatives each year. This will involve a mixture of project management skills, communication and presentation skills, strong collaboration across departments, and the initiative to push projects to completion.
- Align and manage the roadmap for Operations enhancements (i.e. Sales & Marketing technology stack & tools).
- Work with the CRO, CMO and CFO to manage key relevant initiatives across the company.
- Oversee the annual planning process for the Sales, Customer Success, and Marketing teams
Who You Are
- Relevant revenue operations role with high performance SaaS/software companies.
- Experience in Sales or Rev Ops leadership role with an Enterprise SaaS company from £25m – £100m growth stage.
- Action-Oriented/Work Ethic.
- Clear self-starter who revels in taking action, not the theoretical.
- Fast paced, self-motivated, and results oriented.
- Competitive reward package
- Shares incentive scheme
- 25 days Annual Leave, plus 8 Bank Holidays
- Vitality Health insurance (Gym memberships, Health Screening and Discounts)
- Life Assurance
- Award winning L&D platform to continue your development with personal allocated training budgets
- A true flexible and hybrid approach to working
- Free Barista Coffee/Tea, biscuits and fruit in the office
- Access to any global WeWork office, their discounts, offers and online well-being sessions