iProov is a world leader in spoof-resistant, biometric facial authentication technology. Its technology is used by banks, governments, healthcare and travel providers around the world to enable secure, effortless customer onboarding and authentication. This process ensures that new and returning users are genuine and can be trusted.
iProov has a head office in London Waterloo and is rapidly growing its business and teams with recently opened offices in Washington (US), and Singapore.
To support this rapid growth, iProov is seeking a highly motivated individual to join a busy London-based team providing Tech support for the global business.
The individual will report to the Head of Development.
- Architecture and maintenance of new and existing functionality in our boundary-pushing Web SDK for genuine presence assurance.
- Supervising and mentoring other engineers involved in the project.
- Working together with our research, analysis, product and native app teams to continually maintain and improve the SDK with various experiments in a cross-functional, collaborative way.
- Upholding and evangelising good QA, CI and CD practices.
- Ensuring integration of our SDK for customers and partners is easy and well documented.
- Primarily using a WASM/JS/Webpack development stack, consuming our internal APIs over WebSockets.