Join our fast expanding team as our new Biometrics Analyst and contribute to our rapidly growing success.
You’ll be based in our friendly London office with 3-4 other researchers working on projects. Our team is self-organising, occasionally remote with a flat-ish management structure. We have regular syncs and good communication processes to ensure nobody gets stuck. Guidance from our leadership team is provided when needed but we trust everyone to do things well and work independently.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop technical and business skills in a fast-growing startup and to exchange knowledge and skills with a passionate and experienced team.
- Monitoring and organising incoming data
- Building basic tools to visualise and process data
- Work with our researchers and developers to extract value from the data
- A degree, preferably in a numerate discipline such as computer science, engineering, computational neuroscience etc.
- You have a strong proficiency with python or Mathematica
- You have strong organisational skills and reliability
- You have good interpersonal skills and the confidence to state a clearly reasoned and articulated viewpoint
- You should be happy to take initiative in your tasks and be relatively self-organising
- You’re eager to ship releases and new features
- You’re able and willing to debate to put forward improvements to processes