iProov is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive with experience of web, search, and social media marketing to help us grow our brand online.
At iProov, we’re on a mission to change the way that people authenticate themselves online, using face biometrics. We’re growing fast and globally, with fantastic customers across a number of industry sectors.
The Digital Marketing Executive will be based in iProov’s London headquarters, located a few steps from Waterloo station, behind the London Eye on the South Bank. The office offers wellness and fitness options as well as cafes.
Reporting into the Global Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for:
- Helping to develop the iProov global digital marketing strategy
- Driving awareness and demand by planning and managing our global paid search activity
- Optimising our online brand and web visibility through organic search, advertising, and partner collaboration
- Managing and growing the iProov brand across numerous social media channels
- Being an important part of the project to revamp the iProov website and implement our marketing automation strategy
- Creating engaging content for blog, web, and social
- Tracking, measuring, analysing, and reporting on our digital marketing activity
- Working with colleagues in Marketing, Product, and Revenue to build creative campaigns that tell our story and engage customers and prospects across channels
This is a fantastic opportunity if you have experience of search engine and social media marketing (either agency- or client-side) and want to further your digital marketing career in a fast-paced, fast-growing industry with a great team.
You will need:
- Experience in search engine marketing (both paid and organic) and in executing campaigns across multiple social media channels
- A love for data and reporting on results. The ability to understand performance trends, explain them succinctly, and recommend and implement improvements will be critical.
- Excellent writing skills. You’ll be responsible for coming up with engaging social posts, Google ads, blog posts, and web content, so a way with words is essential.
- Top-notch organisational capabilities.
- A can-do attitude and the ability to work in a fast-moving team environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.