About iProov At iProov, our mission is to change the way people authenticate themselves online. We solve the problem of identifying whether the online user is genuinely human or not! With our patented technology, using face biometrics, businesses can trust the digital user and the users can be assured their transactions are secure. We have experienced tremendous success globally with Financial and Government Services. To keep pace with market demands, we are expanding our team in WeWork, Central London.
iProov is focused on leading innovation and growth in the emerging space of digital identity. We are serving multiple verticals including financial services, government services, travel, healthcare and education. Our customers include the US Department of Homeland Security, UK Home office and Rabobank.
Role We are building a driven and inspired Marketing team with a thorough understanding of SaaS products. Our brand has gained popularity with our partners and customers, but there is more to be done to increase our visibility and gain market share. We are looking for a marketing leader who can tell our compelling story and tap into a growing market opportunity.
You will own the strategy for building brand profile as we expand globally. As a Head of Marketing you are a passionate and inspiring leader, a strategic thinker and a true creative. We are looking for someone who thrives on being agile, curious and expert at scale-up brand storytelling with experience building SaaS marketing programme. This is an exciting opportunity to transform the biometric authentication space.
Your experience of SaaS marketing, positions you to drive sales pipeline and influence senior stakeholders . You will have key inputs in shaping the company’s overall strategy. You will also manage and grow a team of marketing professionals. Most importantly, you are in a position to craft the marketing discipline at iProov and make it your own.
○ Tell our brand story skillfully and amplify strong brand presence in our market.
○ Leverage thought leadership and execute earned media
○ Build influencer, evangelist and partner campaigns
○ Lead and motivate a team of marketing professionals. Provide coaching and accelerate performance and development.
○ Manage marketing operations including the marketing budget, reporting and dashboards to demonstrate ROI.
○ Craft effective channel marketing strategy and lead it to execution to grow different segments of partners and take iProov to market at scale
○ Oversee the design and execution of our Demand Generation strategy including inbound lead acquisition across webinars, websites/SEO, content, SEM/ PPC, social, remarketing, events, email and offline channels
○ Execute and measure marketing programs across the enterprise buying cycle to generate new enquiries
○ Accelerate attribution modelling for the digital channels
○ Leverage multi-channel connection strategy, understand how to optimise and extract value from media planning
○ Refine market segments by geographies and industry verticals and target clients that will have the highest yield.
○ Cultivate an understanding of those targets, including their challenges, buying process and how they consume communications, to ensure the most effective outreach
○ Coordinate with commercial teams to prioritise and develop integrated campaigns and determine best channels for each product/campaign/piece of content
○ Oversee A/B tests across channels to continually optimise campaign and channel performance
○ Work closely with data analytics function to measure campaign success and report to the business how progress is being achieved / challenges overcome
○ Manage iproov.com website development and updates, oversee the design and content of landing pages, integration with CRM and marketing automation.
○ Manage website conversion, testing and optimization initiatives leveraging agencies
- Proven track record in a leadership role with experience building a scale-up into a brand that resonates across target segments.
- Experience in leading demand generation teams in a SaaS environment
- Strong storytelling and excellent writing skills that shape our messaging and our brand
- Deep experience with marketing automation and data tooling
- Demonstrated, significant and measurable results (acquisition, CAC, LTV) in previous roles
- Understanding of and experience in executing B2B buyer journeys and developing collateral or assets that advance and accelerate the sales cycle
- Experience in managing marketing budgets
- Ability to juggle short and long-term priorities along with daily demands of project management
- Ability to coach and inspire your team
- An understanding of biometric, authentication, digital identity is a huge asset
- Brand orientated, b2b