Join our fast expanding team as our new HR Manager and contribute to our rapidly growing success.
You’ll be based in our friendly London office collaborating across teams and functions. Our team is self-organising, occasionally remote with a flat-ish management structure. Guidance from our leadership team is provided when needed but we trust everyone to do things well and work independently.
This is a fantastic opportunity to further your team and business skills in a fast-growing startup. It’s your chance to take responsibility and see your work flourish.
- Own all HR activities and drive the development forward.
- Create and put in place HR related processes and structures, sometimes in close cooperation with Compliance.
- Take ownership of our onboarding process and therefore coordinate all necessary actions for new starters to have a great onboarding experience.
- Drive our company culture, help spread it, communicate it and support its growth.
- Be the point of contact in HR questions for our employees and managers and therefore be essential for creating team happiness and employee wellbeing.
- Manage the company wide recruiting: take care of job ads, coordinate interview processes, pre-screen candidates, support hiring managers in the decision process, etc.
- Liaise with facility management to ensure a smooth working environment for all team members
- Proven experience in building an HR department
- Experience in working in a small, fast-paced company environment
- Flexibility to adapt to different tasks
- Knowledge of UK employment law
- Proven experience in leading recruiting processes
- You are a strong communicator, well-organised, you know how to prioritise and manage your time.
- Well communication across all functions and departments
- Proactive and a hands-on person who enjoys working across teams in a fast-changing environment
- Ideally you have experience in a technical or start up environment
- You have good interpersonal skills and the confidence to state a clearly reasoned and articulated viewpoint
- You should be happy to take initiative in your tasks and be relatively self-organising
- You’re able and willing to debate to put forward improvements to processes
We appreciate every single application. Due to the high number of applications we will unfortunately only be able to respond to successful applicants.