iProov is a rapidly growing innovative company providing secure and user friendly authentication using unique face-based technology.
We have a team that combines academic experience from world leading universities with extensive expertise in building industry-leading companies. Our technology, which has been developed in-house, is fully patented and we are the recipient of a number of highly competitive innovation grants.
You’ll be based in our research team located in our brand new, friendly London office and joining another developer on the project, whilst collaborating with a wider team spread out across Europe.
Our team is self-organising, occasionally remote with a flat-ish management structure. We have regular syncs and good communication processes to ensure nobody gets stuck.
Guidance from our leadership team is provided when needed but we trust everyone to do things well and work independently.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop technical and business skills in a fast-growing startup and to exchange knowledge and skills with a passionate and experienced team.
- Engaging and collaborating in research around heterogeneous computing
- Providing a view from the commercial world to guide development of a just in time optimising compiler
- Setting up benchmarking and test cases with varying hardware using Docker where necessary
- Experience as part of a remote development team
- Experience with Java, CUDA, FPGA design
- Working knowledge of Docker
- An eagerness to thrive and learn in a challenging but exciting field of computing
- Focus on well documented experimentation, performance analysis and debugging
- Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platform
- Good interpersonal skills (at all levels) with the confidence to state a clearly reasoned and articulated viewpoint
- You should be happy to take initiative in your tasks and be relatively self-organising
- Eager to ship releases and new features, but also able and willing to debate and put forward improvements to process and how we do things
- The right to work in the EU
Job Type: Full-time
- CUDA: 1 year (Required)
- Java Developer: 2 years (Required)
- Right to Work in the UK (Required)
Flexible Working Options Available: