iProov is looking for a talented Marketing Manager to help us grow our brand globally. At iProov, we’re on a mission to make the internet a safer place for businesses and consumers. Our unique facial biometric technology allows banks, governments, and travel operators to authenticate customers remotely and provide fast, simple access to secure services. We’re growing fast and internationally, with fantastic customers across a number of industry sectors - organisations using our technology include the Home Office, the Department of Homeland Security, NHS, Rabobank, ING and many more.
The Marketing Manager will be based in iProov’s London Waterloo headquarters, supporting teams in the UK and in our recently opened offices in Washington DC and Singapore. You’ll be a motivated and driven B2B technology marketer with a love for building brand awareness through outstanding campaigns, content, and events.
- Creating engaging campaigns that resonate with our customers, partners, analysts and media contacts across all media channels
- Producing engaging written and visual content that appeals to a broad variety of personas and sectors
- Planning and running events of all types and sizes, from webinars to dinners to larger conferences
- Working with our PR agencies in Europe and the US to build our profile and share our messaging
- Working alongside our Digital Marketing Executive and Product Marketing team to generate and share successful content
- Working with colleagues in Revenue to support demand generation activity
This is a fantastic opportunity to build a global brand with a great team in an exciting industry sector.
The ideal candidate MUST have experience of B2B technology marketing.
You will also need:
- Excellent writing and content creation skills. You’ll be responsible for producing content that cuts through the noise and conveys the essence of what we do in a variety of formats - a way with words and great story-telling skills are essential
- Experience in planning creative, engaging, targeted campaigns using content, events, PR, digital marketing and other marketing activity
- Event management experience - from webinars to conferences, you’ll have a proven track record in creating and running events that appeal to audiences across a variety of sectors
- Agency management expertise. You’ll be responsible for briefing and working with PR and design agencies
- A love for reporting on results. The ability to plan metrics and report systematically on performance will be critical
- Top-notch organisational capabilities and a love for productivity
- A can-do attitude and the ability to work in a fast-moving team environment
- Experience of marketing in the US and Asia-Pacific would be useful
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.