Join our fast expanding team as our new Product Manager and contribute to our rapidly growing success.
You’ll be based in our friendly London office collaborating closely with 3-4 colleagues. Our team is self-organising, occasionally remote with a flat-ish management structure. We have regular syncs and good communication processes to ensure nobody gets stuck. Guidance from our leadership team is provided when needed but we trust everyone to do things well and work independently.
This is a fantastic opportunity to further your team and business skills in a fast-growing startup and to exchange knowledge and skills with a passionate and experienced team.
- You will work with engineers, research scientists, designers and marketing to launch cutting-edge features powered by Machine Learning and AI.
- You will be responsible for defining & delivering on technical roadmap that will maintain our market leadership and advance our market presence.
- Use data and judgement to craft our strategy and define clear roadmaps
- Partner with strong technical teams to translate customer needs into workable technology solutions
- Develop designs and prototypes to a high standard with engineers
- Deliver on our roadmap by prioritizing for maximum impact
- Anticipate delivery risks, and manage multiple complex trade-offs
- Rigorously execute on experiments and measure outcomes
- Build relationships and make transparent decisions with diverse teams
- 5 years’ experience of technical product management and it’s processes - preferred experience in delivering cloud based SaaS products
- Degree in engineering or equivalent. MBA is desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to create and deliver clear, concise presentations
- Willing to tackle new challenges as part of a team or independently
- Highly motivated, demonstrable initiative and accountability within a dynamic work environment
- Think creatively and solve complex problems in a fast-moving environment
- Show strong judgement: you will have experience of making sound decisions based on both, data and intuition
- Embrace challenges, persist, and learn through support and feedback
- Experience in leading multiple complex projects
- Experience in product management (preferably e-commerce)
- Understanding of product development lifecycle in an agile environment
- Experience with machine learning, streaming data, API product management, segmentation
- You have good interpersonal skills and the confidence to state a clearly reasoned and articulated viewpoint
- You should be happy to take initiative in your tasks and be relatively self-organising
- You’re able and willing to debate to put forward improvements to processes