Join our fast expanding team as our new Product Marketing Manager and contribute to our rapidly growing success.
You’ll be based in our friendly London office collaborating closely with 3-4 colleagues. Our team is self-organising, occasionally remote with a flat-ish management structure. We have regular syncs and good communication processes to ensure nobody gets stuck. Guidance from our leadership team is provided when needed but we trust everyone to do things well and work independently.
This is a fantastic opportunity to further your team and business skills in a fast-growing startup and to exchange knowledge and skills with a passionate and experienced team.
- Strengthen the company and product value propositions, product positioning and messaging that differentiates iProov in the market
- Develop a deep understanding of market buyers and users
- Help build and communicate compelling product offerings for target markets. This includes the product itself, its pricing, packaging and launch strategy
- You will own go-to market launches, process and driving from conception to execution
- Build GTM frameworks and tools for collaboration
- Drive product campaigns and product marketing initiatives
- Enable sales by helping produce the necessary messaging, material, training, and tools to support the selling process of our products
- You will generate new ideas for channel optimisation as well as create and measure KPIs for each channel and report to stakeholders
- Business or Engineering Degree with 3 - 5 years of product marketing experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as a strategic mindset
- Data-driven with strong quantitative and analytical ability
- Capacity to work autonomously with cross-functional teams
- Desire to work for a fun, fast-paced scale-up on an amazing growth trajectory
- Experience working in a PR or Communications role is a plus
- Ideally formulated a tech offering for sales purposes in a previous role
- You have good interpersonal skills and the confidence to state a clearly reasoned and articulated viewpoint
- You should be happy to take initiative in your tasks and be relatively self-organising
- You’re able and willing to debate to put forward improvements to processes