iProov is a world leader in spoof-resistant, biometric facial authentication technology. Its technology is used by banks, governments, healthcare and travel providers around the world to enable secure, effortless customer onboarding and authentication. This process ensures that new and returning users are genuine and can be trusted.
iProov has a head office in London Waterloo and is rapidly growing its business and teams with recently opened offices in Washington (US), and Singapore.
To support this rapid growth, iProov is seeking a highly motivated individual to join a busy London-based team providing Tech support for the global business.
The individual will report to the Head of Development.
- Architecture and maintenance of new and existing functionality in our boundary-pushing Web SDK for genuine presence assurance.
- Supervising and mentoring other engineers involved in the project.
- Working together with our research, analysis, product and native app teams to continually maintain and improve the SDK with various experiments in a cross-functional, collaborative way.
- Upholding and evangelising good QA, CI and CD practices.
- Ensuring integration of our SDK for customers and partners is easy and well documented.
- Primarily using a WASM/JS/Webpack development stack, consuming our internal APIs over WebSockets.
- This is a senior role. Demonstrated experience in the art of geeking out around the many rabbit holes that a frontend engineer can end up in is a must.
- Experience collaborating with distributed teams: we have a flexible, results-oriented working culture and our development and operations team is split between the US, UK and Singapore.
- Experience with end-to-end automated testing using Selenium.
- Focus on well documented experimentation, performance analysis, instrumentation and debugging.
- Any industry experience using WebAssembly (WASM) is very much a bonus.
- Any DevOps (Docker, CD configuration) skills are a welcome addition.
- Good interpersonal skills (at all levels) with the confidence to state a clearly reasoned and articulated viewpoint.
- You should be happy to take initiative in your tasks and be relatively self-organising.
- Eager to ship releases and new features, but also able and willing to debate and put forward improvements to process and how we do things.
- The right to work in the EU.
- Bupa Health insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible working
- Free Coffee/Tea, biscuits and fruit
- Great working environment
- Free access to WeWork discounts and free online well-being sessions
iProov is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.