Join our fast expanding team as our new Senior Python Developer and contribute to our rapidly growing success.
You’ll be based in our friendly London office with 3-4 other developers working on the product. Our team is self-organising, occasionally remote with a flat-ish management structure. We have regular syncs and good communication processes to ensure nobody gets stuck. Guidance from our leadership team is provided when needed but we trust everyone to do things well and work independently.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop technical and business skills in a fast-growing startup and to exchange knowledge and skills with a passionate and experienced team.
- Combining the challenges of high end secure development with the excitement of competing in a rapid growth industry
- Work as a member of our core development team building our biometric platform with strong focus on security and performance
- Work with our research team to see the products of the research turned into production code
- Support the build of our production platform on Kubernetes/Docker
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar discipline
- Experience as part of a Development team
- Experience with Python and other languages
- Focus on performance, testing or security
- You have good interpersonal skills and the confidence to state a clearly reasoned and articulated viewpoint
- You should be happy to take initiative in your tasks and be relatively self-organising
- You’re eager to ship releases and new features
- You’re able and willing to debate to put forward improvements to processes