The Solutions Architect will be part of the Implementation Services team and will own the implementation project, working directly with the customer’s leadership and technical personnel to drive successful and timely integration of our products into our customer’s or partners applications or platforms. The purpose will be to provide technical advice, technical guidance and technical project management in the delivery of the iProov implementation project.
Global Head of Customer Success
Key Working Relationships:
Customer Success Managers, Sales Reps, Technical Teams, Sales Consultants, Product Team.
Customer Solutions Architects, Project Managers, Business Analysts, Developers
- Accurately scope out and communicate the project implementation plan to the customer
- Educate customers on iProov’s products, integration techniques and best practices
- Proactively drive the implementation of iProov’s products following iProov’s standard implementation methodology
- Serve as the main technical point of contact throughout the implementation process
- Work closely with the technical teams of clients and partners to understand their development and production environment
- Support and assist customers with end-to-end troubleshooting when issues arise during and after the implementation phase
- Capture and provide valuable customer feedback for product improvements
- Skilled in the use, architecting and deployment of SaaS / Cloud-based API/SDK solutions
- Skilled in customer meetings, presenting and being part of a wider team.
- Skilled in the analysis and investigation of customer requirements so as to inform design decisions regarding the use and deployment of the iProov solution
- Skilled in the use of verbal and written communication techniques
- Knowledge of SaaS technologies.
- Knowledge and understanding of designated industry/markets.
- A deep understanding of the technologies used by customers and partners.
- A deep understanding of the architecture discipline, its processes, concepts and best practices.
- Excellent understanding of architectural frameworks and their value through the project lifecycle.
- Excellent understanding of project methodologies such as Agile.
- Experience of the whole project lifecycle from concept to completion.
- Analytical thinking
- Concern for excellence
- Customer orientation
- Develops others
- Innovative thinking
- Planning and organised
- Relationship building
- Self-starter and entrepreneurial mindset
- Thrives in a fast-paced start-up team-focused culture and adapts to a changing environment
- Data-driven, strategic mindset
- Logical and creative problem-solving
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Planning, organization, and facilitation skills
- Ability to manage and influence others (both within and outside your own direct work-group)
- Ability to summarize complex issues simply and effectively.
Who You Are
The role requires individuals with a high level of Enterprise technical expertise combined with excellent project management, planning, coordination, and communication skills as well as the ability to work as part of multi-disciplinary teams. Experience of the technical delivery of complex projects to time, quality is essential.
What You Need
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS, BSEE, or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in software development, professional services, or enterprise architecture with heavy focus and background in mobile app development
- Knowledge in web-based systems architecture (HTML 5), service-based architecture, enterprise application architecture
- Working knowledge of web service technologies (Web APIs, REST, SOAP, WCF, JSON, XML)
- Previous mobile app development experience (Android or iOS)
- Familiarity with industry standard tools used for development and debugging: Web Proxy - Postman, Fiddler; Mobile App - Android Studio, XCode, or other IDEs
- Proven customer facing experience and solutions based consulting
- Experience and knowledge of effective project methodologies and practices
- Proven project management skills
- Problem-solving: identify and elevate performance issues through the appropriate channels, taking initiative to resolve them with high quality
- Strong communicator: interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills, able to effectively support and motivate a team virtually