As a Solutions Consultant at iProov you’ll play a critical part in our customers’ - and iProov’s, success!
You will be responsible for all technical, solution, and competitive aspects of the iProov sales cycle. You will sell to Enterprise and Mid Market executives, convincing C-level and director level executives of the technical merits of the product. The Solutions Consultant (SC) will work, in conjunction with Sales, Marketing, and Product Managers, to be the consultative bridge between our sales representatives and their prospects. The SC will take ownership of the prime technical relationship with our prospects to drive customer satisfaction by proactively managing and delivering technical information to our customers both onsite, online, and via telephone.
Responsibilities (what you’ll do)
- Sell the product!
- Through a consultative approach, undertake deep discovery to enable communication of product developments, use cases, and value to customers, partners, and prospects.
- Be the expert that articulates iProov capabilities in the context of customer needs
- Interact directly with prospects to address any technical questions, including RFPs
- Demonstrating existing and new features
- Contribute reusable assets such as demo sites and scripts, competitive material, and reusable RFP, client facing communication assets
- Provide the information needed for Product implementation of an iProov installation, including liaison with channel partners
- Provide feedback to product, engineering, and marketing teams at iProov based on market need
Qualifications (what you have)
- 1 + years of software selling experience.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent)
- Experience mapping business requirements to software solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, persuasion, presentation and writing skills.
- Experience scoping, managing and executing customer pilots and Proof of Concepts.
- Outstanding problem solving skills, including the ability to meet a business requirement with a technical solution.
- Superior solution scoping abilities, and influencing new product development.
- Must be willing to work in a fast paced ‘startup’ environment.
- Willingness to travel
- Passion and people skills
- Previous consulting experience selling and implementing B2B software solutions.
- Technical knowledge of, and experience with, mobile SDKs, APIs.
- Knowledge of, and experience working with, key industries such as Security, Financial Services, Government
Head of Solutions Consulting
Senior Solutions Consultant, Principal Solutions Consultant