As a Solutions Consultant at iProov you’ll play a critical part in our customers’ - and iProov’s, success!
You will be responsible for all technical, solution, and competitive aspects of the iProov sales cycle. You will sell to Enterprise and Mid Market executives, convincing C-level and director level executives of the technical merits of the product. The Solutions Architect will be the consultative and technical bridge between our sales representatives and their prospects. They will take ownership of the prime technical relationship with our prospects to drive customer satisfaction by proactively managing and delivering technical information to our customers.
General Qualifications (what you have):
- 1 + years of software selling experience, in a B2B context.
- Experience mapping business requirements to software solutions.
- Outstanding problem solving skills, including the ability to meet a business requirement with a technical solution.
- Superior solution scoping abilities, and influencing new product development.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, persuasion, presentation and writing skills.
- The Passion and people skills to work in a fast paced ‘startup’ environment.
- Willingness to travel.
Alongside regular solutions consulting experience as described above the candidate must possess the following experience and background to ensure their foundation knowledge is suited to adapting to the iProov technology suite.
- Technical knowledge of, and experience with, mobile SDKs, APIs.
- Experience using Postman or other API testing tools, understanding of OpenAPI and Swagger tools. Familiarity with the concept of hybrid apps (e.g Xamarin, React Native, or Cordova).
- Experience selling technology designed to integrate into mobile Apps or web services.
- Strong experience selling and implementing cloud based SaaS products.
- Experience scoping, project managing and executing customer trial/test integrations, product pilots, and Proof of Concepts.
- Knowledge of, and experience working with, key industries such as Security, Financial Services, Government
Responsibilities (what you’ll do):
- Sell the product!
- Through a consultative approach, undertake deep discovery to enable communication of product developments, use cases, and value to customers, partners, and prospects.
- Be the expert that articulates iProov capabilities in the context of customer needs
- Interact directly with prospects to address any technical questions, including RFPs
- Demonstrating existing and new features
- Provide the technical assistance and information needed for product implementation of an iProov installation, including liaison with channel partners
- Provide feedback to product, engineering, and marketing teams at iProov based on market need
Head of Solutions Consulting
Senior Solutions Consultant, Principal Solutions Consultant