Watch the webinar on-demand
Visiting the DMV is an American ritual: 90% have visited in the last 5 years. But 42% of people have spent longer than 3 hours at their longest DMV appointment.
iProov’s new report shows that Americans resoundingly want the DMVs to provide online services: 90% would pay to renew their driver’s license online rather than in-person.
Watch iProov and the Government Technology Magazine’s webinar to learn how secure face verification technology can transform online services for the DMV and other government agencies.
The speakers are as follows:
- Joe Palmer, President of iProov
- Roger Morrison, Regional Sales Director at iProov
- Otto Doll, Senior Fellow at the Center for Digital Government.
The half-hour webinar covers:
- New exclusive data from iProov on consumer satisfaction and constituent expectations for government services
- How digital face verification delivers a secure, convenient, simple authentication experience that is secure, convenient, and respectful of user privacy
- How to prioritize inclusivity and accessibility when verifying identity online
- How technology will help meet the coming surge of REAL ID requirements
Click here to view the webinar on-demand.