A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
Cookies may not contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal data that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
Cookies that we use
Cookies used by our service providers
- We use LinkedIn Insights to create reports about website visitors. You can see details of their tracking here https://www.linkedin.com/legal/l/cookie-table#thirdparty
- We use Adroll to monitor visitors to our website. You can see details of their tracking here https://www.adroll.com/
- We use CANDDI to monitor visitors to our website. You can see details of their tracking here https://www.canddi.com/privacy/cookies/
- We use DiscoverOrg/ZoomInfo to monitor visitors to our website. You can see details of their policy here: https://www.zoominfo.com/about-zoominfo/privacy-policy
- We use Twitter to promote our business and monitor visitors to our website. You can see details of their policy here: https://twitter.com/en/privacy
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can however obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
- https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647 (Chrome);
- https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences (Firefox);
- https://help.opera.com/en/latest/security-and-privacy/ (Opera);
- https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies (Internet Explorer);
- https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac (Safari); and
- https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy (Edge).
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
This website is owned and operated by iProov Ltd.
We are registered in England and Wales under registration number 07866563, and our registered office is at 14, Bank Chambers 25, Jermyn Street, London, England, SW1Y 6HR
Our principal place of business is at 10 York Road, London, SE1
You can contact us at:
- by post at 10 York Road, London, SE1
- by e-mail at email@example.com