How are governments using secure digital identity verification to improve the lives of citizens globally? Read the case studies on UK Home Office, U.S. Department of Homeland Security, Singapore Government, Australian Government, UK National Health Service (NHS) and Estonia Smart-ID to find out.
- More than 4.2 million applications have been successfully concluded to the EU Settlement Scheme
- Over 2,300 different makes and models of Android and iOS devices have been used to complete the identity verification process during the EU Settlement Scheme
- 4 million Singapore residents can now access digital government services online using iProov facial verification
- Singapore citizens have secure access to over 500 digital services offered by more than 180 government agencies and commercial entities
- More than 1 million people have now registered with NHS login, with a peak of over 60,000 new IDs verified during the first week of April
iProov is the world leader in enabling governments and enterprises to assure the Genuine Presence of individuals online. Find out more about Genuine Presence and our work in government sector.