The European Union’s Digital Identity Wallet (EUDIW) initiative has a simple aim: to provide citizens and residents with a safe and easy way to prove their identity online and share information with public and private organizations across the bloc, without needing physical credentials.
For the EUDIW to succeed, it must deliver on a number of key performance indicators. Namely:
- Uptake and enrollment by EU citizens
- Ongoing usage for day-to-day transactions
- Providing value to organizations
- Ensuring pan-European deployment and integration
This report explores the challenges that will be faced and highlights some of the solutions that will ensure the EUDIW’s success.
Download your copy of the New EU Digital Identity Wallet Report here:
Download this report to learn:
- How citizen uptake of the EUDIW can be maximized with simple, secure online enrollment
- Why convenient and secure authentication will be needed and how it can be delivered
- How security, inclusivity and user experience can be delivered simultaneously
- Why flexibility and scalability are essential
- How eIDAS-certified face verification technology can facilitate the success of the EUDIW